Moskito is based in Playa del Carmen and specializes in turnkey solutions for real estate, vacation rentals, and property management since 2005. We have offices in Playa del Carmen and Tulum, covering the entire Riviera Maya.
A $300 USD SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUESTED UPON CHECK IN WITH A CREDIT CARD (VISA OR MASTERCARD), WHICH WILL BE KEPT ON FILE FOR ANY DAMAGES.
You are required to leave the unit as you received it.
If you do not have a Visa or Mastercard Credit Card, the Security Deposit will be requested in CASH upon Check-In.
– SECURITY DEPOSIT: Excessive cleaning including upholstery, breakage, soiling or damage to the interior or exterior caused by the renter may be subject to additional fees to the renter. You are required to leave the unit as you received it. Any damage will be discounted from the security deposit. In addition, the rules and regulations of the condominium must be observed at all times, on the contrary, the security deposit will be lost in favor of The Professional.
We kindly ask you taking into account the rules of the condominium during your stay to avoid situations with neighbors and the administration of the complex:
HOUSE RULES ARTHOUSE LUXURY RESIDENCES TULUM
Smoke-free property: Arthouse Tulum is a totally ‘smoke-free’ property (both inside the apartments and in the common areas). In the event of smoking inside an apartment, a $ 500 fee will be charged to cover the high cost of restoring rooms to their smoke-free condition.
It is not allowed to move furniture or decorative objects, except for chairs and lounge chairs.
Access to buildings and apartments: We are not authorized to open the doors of the apartments to any person who has not been previously authorized in writing by the Owner or Person who rented the apartment. Access doors to buildings must be locked each time you enter or leave the premises.
Parking: Parking is on the street for buildings 1 and 2, and for Building 5 and 6, each department has its parking space identified with a sign with the unit number. It is not allowed to park in front of the Building entrances, since for security or emergency reasons they must be kept free.
Parties, meetings, events, and noise disturbances:
Parties or events are not allowed under any circumstances, at any time, in any place within Arthouse Tulum.
Rest hours are from 10 pm to 7 am. In Tulum there is a very strict rest law that is immediately applicable, so that, between the mentioned rest hours, conversations and music must be kept inside the apartments, with the windows closed, with a volume that cannot be heard from outside the department where they are generated.
Pets are not allowed in any apartment at Arthouse Tulum, except for auxiliary dogs for the blind or deaf and pets for psychological support -presenting the corresponding identification/certificate with name and photo-. In such case, pets will remain the responsibility of their owner / Hotel guest / long-term tenant, throughout the stay at Arthouse Luxury Residences Tulum, and must always be kept on a leash while on the property. Any costs associated with damage to the room or its furniture and decorative objects will be charged to the person registered as responsible.
Garbage must be placed in the containers that are outside the condominium in closed plastic bags (The size of the bags should not exceed 20 Kg capacity). It is not allowed to place garbage or any type of waste next to the doors of the apartments, at any point in the interior lobbies or in any area outside the buildings other than the containers.
Jacuzzi & pool:
The hours of use of Jacuzzi is from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
To use the Jacuzzi at a particular time, guests must request it from the WhatsApp group “Comunidad Arthouse” at least 4 hours in advance to be able to ensure that the water is at temperature.
– Bring the pool towels that they have in their apartment, and that they will then have to return to the apartment, and water to hydrate, since the temperature of the Jacuzzi is very high.
– It is not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages or food in the Jacuzzi.
– It is not allowed to carry music or listen to music without headphones.
– No more than 8 people can be in the Jacuzzi together per session. While the contingency for COVID-19 lasts, the amount will be reduced to a maximum of 2 people per session to comply with the regulations of healthy distance.
– Guests must remove their drink bottles and towels.
– Children under 18 are not allowed.
REGLAMENTO DE LA PISCINA POOL AND SOLARIUM REGULATIONS
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD PRESENT.
(The administration can´t hold responsibility for any kind of accidents.)
• It is not allowed to enter before or after hours.
• The administration of the condominium reserves the right of admission.
• Pool and solarium can only be used by registered guests.
• Parties and events are not allowed.
• It is mandatory to take a shower before entering the pool.
• It is mandatory to use a bathing suit at all times.
• It’s forbidden to jump into the water.
• It is not allowed to run inside of the pool and solarium properties.
• Kids should remain under an adult supervision at all times.
• Guests can only use Arthouse pool towels, that can be found in each apartment.
• Each guest will be responsible for bringing and taking their own towel.
• It is forbidden to make any kind of noise that could disturb other guests.
• It is forbidden to use any kind of speakers or sound systems.
• Animals and pets are not allowed inside of the pool and solarium properties.
• Inflatables and water games are not allowed.
• It is forbidden to bring foods and beverages to the pool and solarium properties.
• The entrance is not allowed during rain and storms.
• Smoking inside of the pool and solarium properties is strictly prohibited.